IHRSA's 15th Annual Financial Panel
Produced and Moderated By Rick Caro
- For this article, Log In to:
- View eVersion | Download PDF
(L to R) Rick Caro, Pete Moore, Steve Wayne and Josh ComerIHRSA's 15th Annual Financial Panel, produced and moderated by Rick Caro, President of Management Vision, took place at IHRSA30 on March 18th. Panelists were Pete Moore, Founder and CEO of Integrity Square; Steve Wayne, Managing Director of Oak Hill Advisors; and Josh Comer, a Vice President with J.P. Morgan.
Rick Caro summarized the financial state of the health and fitness club industry in a presentation as follows:
- 1. U.S. economy still in recession and not clear when meaningful recovery will occur;
- 2. Recession resilient?
- Same store sales up slightly;
- Net memberships up slightly;
- Non-dues revenue up;
- EBITDA margins steady, increasing over 2009;
To view the full article, please Log In.
If you are not a Paid Subscriber, we welcome you to Subscribe Now.