The Biggest Lead Generation
- For this article, Log In to:
- View eVersion | Download PDF
If you were to take an inventory of where the majority of your membership and personal training traffic is coming from, what would you say the number one source of lead generation might be? If you aren't screaming out the words, "Buddy Referrals," then you have a problem. But, troubleshooting this problem might be easier than you think. Here are a couple of questions to consider:
- 1. Does my sales team know that they need to be asking for referrals?
- 2. What's a good average per new member/client as far as referrals are concerned?
- 3. Is my team skilled? In other words, do they have a script to follow?
- 4. Have we considered what we want to give to a new member/client that's about to join our club/program, such as: An instant gratification? A delayed gratification? Have we considered what we will give to those who provide the referrals to us?
Let's break these questions down and take a deeper look...
To view the full article, please Log In.
If you are not a Paid Subscriber, we welcome you to Subscribe Now.