IHRSA Announces 2020 Industry Award Recipients
- For this article, Log In to:
- View eVersion | Download PDF
BOSTON, MA - IHRSA, the International Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association has announced that four award recipients will be honored during IHRSA 2020, the association's 39th Annual International Convention & Trade Show in San Diego, CA, March 18 - 21, 2020.
- The Associate Member of the Year Award will be presented on Wednesday, March 18, to SportsArt.
- The Woman Leader Award in honor of Julie Main will be presented on Thursday, March 19, to Paula Neubert, President and General Manager, Club Greenwood.
- The President's Award will be presented on Friday, March 20, to Richard Bilton, Owner and President, Companhia Athletica.
- The Outstanding Community Service Award will be presented on Friday, March 20, to Fitness Formula Clubs (FFC) Oak Park.
Associate Member of the Year
The Associate Member of the Year Award is presented annually to recognize an IHRSA member for its significant contributions to the advancement of the health club industry, as well as its support of IHRSA, its members and its mission through program and event participation, advertising and sponsorship.
SportsArt, a leading provider of green fitness equipment, was selected as this year's honoree due to their outstanding achievements, innovation, continued investment in cutting-edge technology and their support of the health club industry.
To view the full article, please Log In.
If you are not a Paid Subscriber, we welcome you to Subscribe Now.