Growing a Successful Gym Requires Consistency in Marketing
- For this article, Log In to:
- View eVersion | Download PDF
The biggest problem your gym has is obscurity. No one knows who you are, and those who do don't have you at top of mind. Job one is to be sure the door is swinging, the phone is ringing and the email is dinging.
Most gym owners know the importance of marketing and promoting their gym on a consistent basis, but so many gym owners really struggle at delivering on that promise.
What keeps gym owners from marketing consistently? How can owners put a plan in place to make consistent marketing easy?
Here are some quick questions:
- Do you post regularly on social media? Since only about 5% of your posts will be seen by your audience, you'll need to post a lot. To start, we suggest Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Are you posting on your blog a minimum of once per week?
- Are you using Constant Contact or something similar to send out a monthly newsletter to your members, former members and missed sales?
- Are you utilizing such platforms as Medium or LinkedIn to publish your articles?
- Are you posting regularly to YouTube?
To view the full article, please Log In.
If you are not a Paid Subscriber, we welcome you to Subscribe Now.