More Than 12,000 Convene in San Diego for IHRSA 2019
- For this article, Log In to:
- View eVersion | Download PDF
SAN DIEGO, CA - Health and fitness club industry professionals from nearly 80 countries convened in San Diego, California for IHRSA 2019, the International Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association's 38th Annual International Convention & Trade Show, held March 13 - 16, 2019.
IHRSA attendees experienced the cutting edge of fitness industry equipment and technology during the two-day Trade Show and early morning workouts, attended education sessions given by industry experts, worked out and power walked, networked and socialized.
IHRSA 2019 by the Numbers:
- More than 12,000 health club operators, suppliers and fitness industry professionals attended;
- Attendees traveled from nearly 80 countries, taking advantage of simultaneous Interpretation for the keynotes and sessions into Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese and Japanese;
- The Exhibit Hall, with nearly 400 exhibitors, burst at the seams with vitality and motion throughout the two-day Trade Show and early morning workouts;
- Over 150 education sessions, networking opportunities, exercise classes, workshops, and new this year, Fireside Chats;
- More than 25.2 million social media impressions, reaching over 4.2 million people from posts mentioning IHRSA and the #IHRSA2019 hashtag.
To view the full article, please Log In.
If you are not a Paid Subscriber, we welcome you to Subscribe Now.